Taylor Momsen, aka Little J, from Gossip Girl. She's only 15! So obviously she might be in that "awkward" stage some teenagers hit, but that was before she go this thin below:

It's hard to tell in these pictures (and these are the best I could find online), but Sarah Chalke (Dr. Elliott Reed/Stella) is looking exceptionally skinny this season of Scrubs. She was getting there during her guest spot on How I Met Your Mother last fall, but Jeremy and I both gasped out loud when they showed her legs on Scrubs. She's always been tall and on the thin side, but now she's suffering from the skinny "big head" where your little body makes your head look huge. Her legs literally don't look like they could support her dwindling body weight, especially in heels.

The photo above shows Sarah Chalke and Cobie Smulders (Robin Scherbatsky) in How I Met Your Mother. Cobie is another one looking exceptionally thin right now, though she is pregnant, so thankfully that will change. There's one episode in particular that hit Jeremy and I as her losing too much weight, Season 4, Episode 4 "The Intervention." I can't find any pictures or videos from it, but if you watch HIMYM, you know the one. They "intervene" with Robin because she fake tans too much and she looks VERY skinny! And tan. But we know that's fake!Another fave, HIMYM's Alyson Hannigan (Lily Aldren-Erickson) has been looking thin for a while. She seems very petite anyway, but she was tiny!! Again, she is pregnant also and majorly showing, and I honestly think she looks better! The picture below is the best I could find of "too skinny" Alyson.

And lastly, the show that shows the most unreasonably skinny girls is the new 90210. Below there's Jessica Stroup (Silver), then AnnaLynne McCord (Naomi), and Shenae Grimes (Annie). Holy cow!! I'm just saying - who wants to see back ribs poking out?



I know I'm not in their shoes, they're naturally thin, whatever, whatever. I've never said anything about it before. I have just been noticing extra thinness lately and felt the need to blog it out. (And I'm not hating because I'm on Weight Watchers and need to lose some lbs either!) I think there are healthy weight ranges for a reason - and there is nothing wrong with wanting to be thin or fit or healthy or whatever you want, everything just needs to be in moderation, whether it's french fries or dieting.
No comments:
Post a Comment