2.24.2009

This is how my morning went...

**Update: 2/26 - We found either the same or a new roach hanging out on our brown bathroom wall last night (maybe he was going for camouflage?). Jeremy promptly killed the bugger as I shuddered in the other room. Thank goodness ABC Pest Control sprayed the house down yesterday - hopefully that takes care of the roach issue.

Me: Jeremy, there's a roach in here.
Jeremy: {Gestures to shaving cream on face & clearly can't help.}

{10 minutes later...}

M: Jeremy, that roach is still in here.
{No response.}
M: I think you're afraid to kill bugs for me, but you have to, it's your job.
J: But I picked up the one in the kitchen.
M: But this one is alive.

{Still no response.}

And to my knowledge I will find either a dead or alive roach by my closet tonight.

1 comment:

Annie said...

hahaha. gosh, roaches literally FREAK me out. come on jeremy!!! realize what it's like for us women!