Because he is working late (yes...AGAIN) and I am bored. :) I refused to do the 25 Things list on Facebook, but I thought this was more fun.
Here's a chance to see how well you really know your spouse. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your spouse to see how right you really are.1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ESPN, FoxNews or a season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia or The Office on his iPod
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch!
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
BEANS! Any kind, anything with a single bean in it! (Except green, green beans are okay and we think he likes bean dip now.)
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order?
Dr. Pepper, iced tea or Shiner
5. Where did he go to high school?
Cy-Creek
6. What size shoe does he wear?
8.5?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
anything University of Texas (have you seen our Texas study??)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ooooh that's tough! He'll eat turkey or ham, but I think he prefers turkey. Anything with sliced avocado on it. And lately Subway BLT's when he works late!
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Probably a lot of things, but I'll say Chick-fil-a or avocados...
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honestly I am not sure I have ever seen him eat cereal, but probably some sugary kid cereal like Cap'n Crunch or Smacks!
11. What would he never wear?
a Von Dutch trucker hat! :)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Duh! Any Texas Longhorn sports teams! And the Astros because we rep H-tizzle like that.
13. Who did he vote for?
Jeremy is pretty predictable, isn't he?? McCain/Palin!
14. Who is his best friend?
Bro-Josh or Sean? He'll probably be embarrassed I am speculating!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. What is his heritage?
Something like British and French Huguenot...?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He does not like cake! Too crumbly! So probably a brownie or pie. I still make him eat cake for his birthday though - RJ Goodie's, of course!
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football and baseball? Up until he was 16 & had his first transplant.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Reading news and pointless, dumb stories online and researching stuff online to death!
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Financial spreadsheet modeling (personal and professional!); he could probably use his feet as hands; singing/songwriting...basically anything I can't do!! Love you, honey!

No comments:
Post a Comment