

To make it better Sarah did go see He's Just Not That Into You with me last night. I LOVED IT! And I have been a very picky movie goer recently - I hated Four Christmases with a passion, and was very let down by Bride Wars. And independently, most of the actors/characters in HJNTIY bugged me, like Ben Affleck, Jennifer Connoly, Jennifer Anniston, and Drew Barrymore, but somehow together it all worked for me. I love loved Ginnifer Goodwin, Bradley Cooper and Justin Long though!
What's everyone doing this weekend for the big V-Day? Jeremy is finishing up a project and could be working, so I got us Legally Blonde musical tickets for the following Sunday just in case! Tomorrow I am helping out at Tyler's 5th grade class's Valentine's party and celebrating my mom's birthday (actually on the 15th). Amanda is coming in town too to celebrate! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment