1.05.2009

Way to go, Jeremy!!!!

I just wanted to say a quick CONGRATS to my husband, who has been studying very hard for the past 3 months for the first Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam. He took the test this morning and found out he passed! One down, two to go.



I'm VERY proud of you!!

Also...today is the 5 (yes, FIVE) year anniversary of when Jeremy and I went on our first date for "salad and breadsticks" to the Olive Garden. We were both home for Christmas break from college, bored to be at home, so we caught up online (we met through mutual friends way back in June 2002 when I first moved to Austin) and decided to hang out. I was unsure if it was a real date or not (my dad so nicely told me it was) and I definitely thought I could only eat salad and breadsticks for dinner, which I did. We also saw the movie Big Fish and stayed out until 4:45am talking and enjoying being out of our respective houses. I remember telling Jeremy I was spoiled and intended to continue to be in my next relationship; Jeremy told me he always wanted a high maintenance, sorority girl. The rest is history!!

I love you, Jeremy, and I'm so glad for January 5, 2004.

No comments: