1.26.2009

Shoes & Surgery

I'm a girl and I can pick my blog titles. Deal with it.

We'll go with surgery first...Jeremy's Uncle Dan had surgery today for prostate cancer (I'm fuzzy on the details because my husband doesn't ask the right questions) and apparently it went very well. He's out and we're all thankful for that! I suppose we'll know more in a few days or weeks, but now we're just glad he's safe and out of the operating room! Praise Jesus!

Now onto the shoes - I got an email from Macy's about their new spring shoes and I really really really really really really like these...

BCBG Girls "Alga"

Bandolino "Shari"

I just don't think we wear enough blue shoes these days!

If it's not going to be real winter anymore in Houston (because it's not), let's just move on to spring, get pedicures, wear cute sandals and find the perfect Easter dress! Right??

Jeremy worked all weekend, but we did make it to my co-worker's wedding (beautiful) and watched Tropic Thunder (hilarious!).

Just found out my BFF who lives in NYC, Adrienne, might be going to The. Most. Amazing. Fashion. Show. Ever. What show would that be? BARBIE! I think it is of utmost importance that Adrienne's employer realize I need to be at that show. And leave with a pair of the Barbie pink Louboutins, too!

2 comments:

Becky said...

i LOVE those shoes! and i am also very excited about uncle dan...keep us updated on that!

Anonymous said...

I adore those shoes.!! #2 is my most favorite.