One of our favorite TV shows, Scrubs, started up again on Tuesday night. It was on NBC for 7 seasons, but never got great ratings, so when it was cancelled ABC picked it up for an 8th season. I've never heard of something like that happening before, but I was excited it wasn't gone forever! Season 7 was short due to the cancellation and the writer's strike, and the "finale" didn't seem like a finale at all. So ABC has sworn to do a better job of marketing the show, etc. and Courtney Cox even showed up in the first 2 episodes on Tuesday night. It should be a good season. Once Lost starts then my life really will be complete!
Here's a video of the very end of the episode - at the 1:10 mark is a funny little thing they did during the end credits. Listen closely - if you're as TV savvy as I am, you will notice they mention "Nielsen's" (TV ratings), "Dr. Shaloub" (Tony Shaloub from Monk) winning all the "medical awards." This is the Scrubs I love.
1.08.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment