
We made it back safely to Houston on Wednesday evening from Telluride (good thing I flew before this happened...I might not have gotten on the plane!!).
Telluride was so much fun! We had wonderful dinners in town each night, relaxed a lot, and really enjoyed the snow. I probably couldn't live somewhere where it snows like that, but I love visiting!
Despite my previous post about hating skiing, Jeremy and I both tried snowboarding for the first time! No, I'm not lying!

See? I really was out on the mountain! Only for a couple hours as I fell/crawled/scooted/kind of snowboarded down the Meadows run.
Amanda was nice (and patient) enough to teach us some snowboarding skills since she has taken about 5 private lessons!
Isn't she cute??Jeremy picked up snowboarding really fast and even though he fell pretty hard, I think he had a good time and is ready to plan another trip for next winter! He's still limping around the house and the smell of BenGay is constantly clearing out my nose, but he'll be fine. :)

It is just so beautiful there and I hope we can go back next year!!
View from the gondola into Telluride
View from our condo in Mountain Village to the slopes!
A Beck tradition in Telluride - Crepes! This is my nutella-banana crepe...yummy!!
We have a fun weekend planned - my friend Becky is coming in tonight and we'll all get to hang out, and tomorrow night my other friend Pam is having a birthday/housewarming party for her boyfriend Jason. What fun! We will miss Adrienne, who is in NYC moving into her new big girl Brooklyn apartment...but I have to say I am glad to not be moving. :)
P.S. How much do I love The Office and 30 Rock?? SO much!! Thank goodness for new TV!
No comments:
Post a Comment