1.13.2009

The Golden Globes!

I did not watch, since we were dead from snowboarding Sunday night, but I did catch all the fashion aftermath. I always have and always will LOVE formal gowns - my senior year of high school I even wore the Saks version of Julia Robert's gorgeous black and white number she wore when she won the Oscar for Erin Brokovich - so I get giddy for awards season and all the dresses!! These are my favorites from Sunday night.
Drew Barrymore in John Galliano (Retna Ltd.).
I know the hair is a bit much, but since it's Drew, I think it's all kind of tongue-in-cheek. And hey, I'm from Texas - I love big hair, y'all!


Olivia Wilde from House in Reem Acra (Reuters).
This dress is so ME.


Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab (WireImage.com)
I'm not a huge fan of hers but I LOVE this gown - the shape, the color, the ruffles, the sparkles, oh, I'm in love!


Christina Applegate in Roberto Cavalli (Retna Ltd.)

Now I do LOVE her! She battled breast cancer, had a double mastectomy this year, and was fabulous on Oprah's breast cancer episode. This color is gorgeous and her necklace is to die for. Literally.

No comments: