
Did you know that I got a traffic ticket yesterday? Me either, until i got to my car. As it turns out, you have to park at least 30 ft from a stop sign. Since when? The car behind me wasn't 15 ft from it (yes, that means i was like 1 ft from it) and it didn't get a ticket. My response? I took a picture of the non-ticketed car and I plan to send a letter to the city alleging discrimination. The Vegas odds are 27-1 that I'm going to pay the ticket. The good news is that my Dad will not get any notices on this one because he is no longer on our titles. You're welcome, Tony!
Sidebar: I understand that some of you may not understand what 'War Games' was. So I will educate you in this space:
Happy early labor daying. Here is hoping that me and my office compadre Brandon don't have to work Monday. Memories of memorial days past don't paint a pretty picture for us...
Jeremy
No comments:
Post a Comment