8.29.2008

My bumper sticker will say...

McCain-Palin 08!Yes, I know my husband beat me to the punch on posting something about politics (suprise, suprise!), but I wanted to add a little on Sarah Palin. If you come across this blog entry and haven't seen anything about her yet, here are some factoids:

-She's the governor of Alaska and beat out the former Republican governor in the primary and beat the Democratic nominee also.

-She is pro-life.

-She is Roman Catholic.

-She has 5 children, the youngest of whom has Downs Syndrome and one son who is in the Army and is being deployed to Iraq on 9/11.

-Her nickname is Barracuda, for her aggressive play on the state championship basketball team.

-She hunts.

-She is a pilot.

-She is a lifetime member of the NRA.

-She plays the flute.

-She was runner-up for Miss Alaska and won Miss Congeniality.

I am excited about the prospect of a female VP. I am worried about her amount of experience, because that is a chief complaint with Obama, but she's also not running for president. I am excited to hear more from her and about her!

No comments: