

Can I just say how much I heart the Olympics? I honestly tear up every time they play our national anthem (especially for Nastia last night!!). Jeremy and I literally scream as we watch swimming! And I love seeing the backstories on lots of the atheletes - Nastia was born in Russia, her parents both gymnasts and her dad a gold medalist; Phelps' crazy diet; Kirsty Coventry & how her medal at the last summer games united Zimbabwe for at least a few days! I just had to say how much I've been enjoying watching every night and I'm anxiously awaiting rhythmic gymnastics starting!!
...and I still love you Alicia, I think you're awesome!!

1 comment:
I watch so much that I have Olympic withdrawal during the day - damn Websense blocking sports websites at work! When can I come over and cuddle Dixie whilst watching Rhythmic Gym? I can't imagine Jere getting into that...
Post a Comment