4.04.2009

Bows & Beau

Since I got to see Tracy and baby Emma yesterday and gave them the gift I made, now I am posting pictures. Don't get too excited...but it was made with love! :) It's a bow holder to keep all the princess's bows organized.

Ummm, excuse the clashing red wall - imagine it was green...Sherwin Williams' Dill green to be exact...

A close-up of the "E" for Emma - it sorta matches the nursery, green and pink anyway


Loaded up with the headbands and hat...the pink knit hat with the enormous poppy is my favorite!!

More adorable bows! I did not make these, I'm not that good. I purchased them from here.

And last night while Jeremy was helping his mom get her new iPhone set up (yay!), I got these cute shots of her puppy, Beau.

This is how he snuggles only his bottle, blue bunny or froggy toy when he is tired - it is precious!

And usually he changes position right when I get my camera out, but I caught this little glamor shot! Say, "Hi, Mom!"

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You did a great job with the bow holder and it matches the room beautifully! Kevin and I can't wait to hang it up for Emma to enjoy :) Thanks again for stopping by and the goodies!