4.08.2009

The Hills are alive!

With the sound of drama! The City was okay because I do like Whitney, and I thought her job with DVF was interesting, but nothing compares to The Hills!

So, "Everything Happens for a Reason"...

Apparently I barely remember the finale...the refresher helps!*
*Okay, so "Don't Cry on Your Birthday" episode is supposed to be before "Everything Happens..." Does it start at 8:30pm CT now, or did MTV mix up the episodes?

Spencer is beyond ridiculous. I have no words. And I know everyone agrees so it doesn't matter. Stephanie always has valid points (i.e. "I didn't put a bag over Heidi's head, kidnap her and tell her she had to go to the party" "Who does that to their girlfriend??").

LC was kind of rude about her party! Don't say thank you for planning it, then in the same breath say the venue was not good (on a boat)! "Situation reversed, how stoked would you be?" Rude! ...but yes, boat is weird. Please do not plan my birthday party to be on a boat.

Heidi's hair is looking a little...much...too blonde, too long, too thick. I liked her look so much better during the first season! Much more natural! But they are in LA, I guess. When in Rome...

Thank goodness the producers made Spencer call Brody, because I love me some Brody cameos.

Crested Butte is so beautimous! Makes me miss Telluride...only slightly...

I understand Heidi's mom dislikes Spencer, but she needs to tone it down a little or Heidi might stop coming around at all. I love that Colby randomly showed up at the restaurant - could have called that one, guys! I was not aware Colorado Christian was a college, but he sure is a cutie. Mom was a little too over-excited.

LC is a little rude to Stephanie regarding reconciling with Heidi, but at least she's standing up for herself.

Brody gives awful advice. Your girlfriend being mad at you doesn't automatically make you single.

"After everything that's gone down, the two people that they burned are the only two people they have to call." So profound, LC, so profound.

I LOVE Heidi's knit cap with the feather and rhinestone on it when she's talking on the porch with her mom. Love it!



Oh, Spencer, you're a dirty dog for going back to that bar to flirt and drink with that waitress. She is probably an actress hired by MTV, so yay for her getting a role on the Hills!

Next weeks looks like it will have even more drama! Audrina stays the night with Brody? And he has a girlfriend?? Justin Bobby will even be there!

No comments: