4.13.2009

Oldies but Goodies

Because it's always fun to take a look back! :)

Dinner at the Oasis with Adi and Sarah in 2004 - my sorority sisters!

I believe this is the first official 707B picture? Pam, Adi, Becky, Sarah, Paige & yours truly.

Surprise birthday part for Pammie and/or Adi (I can not remember) - and hanging with my future roomies (minus Becky) for the first time!

See that date? 2003! I still remember it vividly though - sorority date dash to see Django Walker at Antone's and we stood in the pouring rain waiting to get in. Hence our loverly 'dos.

First time meeting Becky at Carlos-n-Charlie's!

And because I know she reads this too (sometimes) - sissy and I at one of my senior presentations. Loving that navy and white toile dress, sister!

And how could I forget my honey? This is us on top of the UT Tower in 2004. Cu-ute!

No comments: