4.09.2009

Happy Birthday, Adrienne!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy, happy birthday, AdiBoBadi! You've been a great friend throughout our years in college & beyond...even if you do live too freakin' far away from me. Can't wait to see you in TWO WEEKS from today and wish you a happy birthday in person!

Adrienne and I were in Sugar Plum Cotillion together in high school, but I didn't truly meet her until we walked together to the ADPi house on Bid Day at UT in 2002. From what I remember, we were just friends from the start! We lived in the same dorm freshman year (until my hiatus :D ) and stayed friends through me living at home, then being back at UT living a block apart, then being roomies at the 707b house, then being grown ups and living in different states. We don't get to see Adi often, but she's still a great friend through phone calls, email, g-chat, and snail mail. And I am keeping my fingers crossed that coming back to Texas is in God's plan for her somehow!

Love you!

No comments: