First on our Tour
de Houston, we saw Darius
Rucker (of
Hootie and the
Blowfish!) at the rodeo! Jeremy was a huge
Hootie fan and when we decided to go, he got us Darius's new country album (highly recommend, by the way). Darius was awesome and he sang 3
Hootie songs! We also very much enjoyed the actual rodeo - my new favorite event is mutton
bustin', where 4-6 year
olds hold on to sheep, and Jeremy wants to go to bull-riding school. After the show we hit up the
carnvial, played games (Jeremy won me a stuffed cow!), ate
carnie food and rode my favorite ride, the Zipper. We had such a great night!

During the rodeo

Jeremy's fried
Twinkie
Meg's fried moon pie!

For an easy snack experience, they now serve apple slices with caramel and peanuts!
I also wanted to include this picture - I stole it off Tracy's facebook album (thanks for posting it, Tracy!!). This is Jeremy and me with baby Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Meg! You are such a natural with babies!
Haha, really Jeremy? Bull riding school? I want to come watch!
I've accomplished all i can in the corporate world. It's time to move on and focus on the future...and bulls are the future.
Post a Comment