Super Sunday!
We started with brunch at Shade (our favorite spot!), then decided to head to the zoo since it was such lovely weather. We had a great time - Jeremy's favorite were the sea lions and my favorite were the giraffes.




Then we tried Swirll frozen yogurt on the way home. I think we prefer Berripop, but it was still a fun treat anyway. We made our way home and met Sean and Kevin at our place for wine, Double Dave's, Stepbrothers (always funny) and Rachel Getting Married (eh...). End the night with some homemade chocolate chip cookies and that's a great Sunday right there. But boy, were we not ready for Monday morning...
2 comments:
thanks for the INVITE. geeez.
So I went today to Out of the Box per one of your previous posts, and I LOVED that store!!! I am so glad that you mentioned it!!!
Post a Comment