Last weekend, my friend from NYC (well from Houston, became friends in Austin and now lives in Brooklyn!), Adrienne, was in Austin for a family wedding, so I went up there to meet the girls out on 6th Street.

Me, Adi, Taylor & Gia at Key Bar
That same weekend was our friend Kevin's birthday party - I missed it to see Adrienne, but I hear it was fun! Happy Birthday, Kevy!
We have also seen The Hangover 3 times between last Friday and now. I believe the 4th time will happen this week!
Last week I met up with my ADPi (college sorority) Lil Sis, Sarah C., for dinner and drinks at El Tiempo. She just finished her second year of law school at Pepperdine and is back working in Houston for the summer. What a smartie! I am so proud of her! (No pictures though, boo.)
Friday night Jeremy and I had date night at Ouisie's. It was okay...I mean, the menu is large, it's a cute place. I just think we love places like Glass Wall, Benjy's, and Shade so much and love the food and atmosphere there - we thought it was just okay and pretty expensive okay at that. Saturday we shopped All. Day. Long. And mostly for Jeremy! He was a good sport waiting for 30 minutes at Anthropologie just for me to get into a fitting room though! That night we went out to karaoke - what a blast! Jeremy even shaved in the "civil war beard" for this occasion. And last night we watched our Horns eek out a win against Southern Mississippi in Omaha. Yikes, it was not a pretty game, but a win is a win. We play Arizona State on Tuesday.
Before dinner at Ouisie's - boy, I look tired!!
I just think we're cute!This was the first weekend in quite a while we haven't had a pre-planned event and were excited to be lazy and get some things done around the house. Funny how we didn't do anything we needed to do - and our weekend was still filled! Maybe next weekend we'll get around to it all?


No comments:
Post a Comment