6.30.2009

Halfway to CMA!!!!

My sweet, responsible, smart, determined, driven husband took the second CMA exam yesterday...

AND PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The timing for this exam came up rather quickly, and he decided to bust it studying for 2-3 weeks to be able to take it in June instead of putting it off until September, when it will be offered again. Bust it he did, and he passed and is one step closer to getting those letters behind his name. I am so proud! I certainly do not have the drive to study like that, especially when it's not even for school (not that school made me study anyway...). He just has 1 more exam (that requires about 6 months of study) and 1 writing exam and then he'll be all official.

To celebrate last night, I planned a last minute, sort-of-surprise dinner at El Tiempo with a group of friends. A little crazy for a Monday night, but Jeremy deserved a celebration and we so appreciate all who made it out!!

J - I love you so much and am SO PROUD of you!!

No comments: