We will be here in 4 weeks...

We're going with one of my favorite couples and we'll get to see another favorite couple and meet their new little one!! I also foresee some relaxing by the lovely Barton Creek Resort pool and eating some of our Austin favorites.
And unfortunately in 3 weeks, I think my husband has talked a group of us into going here...

3 comments:
Splashtown is THE BEST!!!
I can't wait for Barton Creek! I make no promises whether I will be at Splashtown, but I am sure if Justin has anything to do with it, he will drag me there. I guess I would be okay with cruising on the lazy river. Is there alcohol there?
Em - the girls will only be enjoying the lazy river, I will not be caught dead on a "ride." And yes, I checked and one place serves alcohol! We're good to go!
Post a Comment