Day 11. I will continue to post daily until we get power back as a form of protest, and once we get power I'll be way too busy laying on my couch enjoying the air-conditioning to blog. So there, Centerpoint!
There is good news:
1. Centerpoint cut the tree on and tangled in the power lines yesterday, so we hope that means power very soon. I emphasize HOPE.
2. We found out although my in-law's still are without power, they did get cable back! That means as long as they plug the TV and Tivo into the generator, we might get to see some TV this week!
3. Our favorite neighborhood Tex Mex joint, Juanita's, was open last night. We happily binged on cheese enchiladas and chips! It's the small things really...
Some sad news - the new season of Dancing with the Stars started last night and I missed it. AND I have been unable to complete our "Team Julianne" shirts due to lack of power for my iron (I'm ironing on the letters, duh).
9.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment