12.17.2008

Thanksgiving in Pictures!

I take no credit for these - only for stealing them off Jamie's Shutterfly page. In my defense, she did send me the link.


Table #1...the "kids" table :)

Table #2 - if you ignore the random mix of chairs (that would be patio, folding, desk, and 2 old dining ones!), I think I did a pretty nice table setting!

Another view of my table - we hosted 13 people, 9 at the big table, and 4 at the kids table!

My sweet husband "carving" the meat (or taking the foil off our honey-baked ham)

The final piece - rolls and then it's time to eat!

The spread! Ham, turkey, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, frozen cranberry salad, squash casserole, broccoli casserole (with Ritz crackers on top!), rolls, & cranberry sauce
After dinner, playing with baby Katy!

Judy, Uncle Dan, GiGi (Heather's mom), and Aunt Pat

Isn't that a cute one??


The tired hosts

Tony & Judy, my in-laws


Dad & Heather (I think my dad was disappointed we didn't have a recliner for him!)


Josh & Jamie (the photographer!)


Heather's girls, Caroline & Sarah

No comments: