11.11.2008

It's Tuesday.

I am pretty sure I just suffered through the longest morning ever at work, coding stuff for accounting.

Happy Veteran's Day! Thanks to any and all of you!

We had a low-key weekend, but threw in a day trip to Austin for the Baylor game. The weather was awesome (though I did get sunburned on my legs and half my face and neck!) and we had plenty of time to enjoy Matt's El Rancho (including a vat of queso!!) with Amanda and Jeremy's parents after the game. I kind of thought Jeremy might have a breakdown on the way home because we couldn't get any of the Tech-OSU game on the radio, even in Houston. Luckily, we got home in time to see the second half. And Jeremy was thrilled on Sunday to see Texas is still ranked #3 in the BCS. Hook em, Horns!

Good news - Starbuck's eggnog lattes are back!! I enjoyed my first one on Saturday and was so excited. The smell of eggnog and those little red cups really mean the beginning of the holiday season to me! I also highly recommend the Espresso Truffle Latte and Jeremy loves the Gingersnap Latte. Yummy!

By the way...when I just Google image searched "starbucks eggnog" I definitely caught a glimpse of an article I wish I hadn't seen. "Equal in fat to a McDonald's Quarter Pounder." Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I knew the weren't healthy, but come on! They're only around once a year! Don't ruin this for me!

We also bought McLovin a dog bed from Target this weekend. I am pleased to report he's enjoying it immensely! Dixie was never one for beds, I think she gets too hot. When we'd crate her, she'd get under the bed in her crate and she usually sleeps under our bed on the wood floor. But little McLovin will find anything semi-soft you've left on the floor (dirty clothes, clean clothes, towels, sheets, anything) and sleep on it, so we thought he needed a real bed!

Yes, it's a terrible-quality photo, thanks to my iPhone and lighting, but still - what a cutie! We put his bed in whatever room we're in and he snuggles up in it every time! I love this dog more and more every day!

No comments: